
In an effort to get better traction on the pegs I ordered the "long Distance footpegs" for the Ulysses from Touratech. They mention on the site that they are wider than original pegs and they are. However Buyer beware. They also move your foot 1" closer to the shifter and brake lever. For me this surprise made it very difficult to shift with my new Sidi discovery boots. I raised the stock shifter but it wasn't enough. I now have an adjustable shifter from precision engineering.
Touratech used to have an adjustable one but its been discontinued. I decided to keep the pegs as I am tired of returning stuff mail order and paying the freight etc.
I like the pegs. They feel more grippy and more comfortable to stand on. Just beware that you will have to change your shift at the same time lever unless you have tiny feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.