corner that was tightening as it went. I was coming in too fast and
instinctively hit the front brake. When the front wheel started to
slide I released the fromt brake and hit the back brake. I fishtailed
toward the edge of the road, almost made it when the back wheel
slipped off the edge of the road and I went down.
Slow speed fall and no damage to me or the bike.
Greg
Sent from iPhone • 917.512.9379
Here in Moab, ParkCity.tv was filming. Was a part of a Segway Tour they shot. Heading over the Mill Creek Bridge, felt like your steep road. My companions were stopped ahead, hogging the sidewalk. Crashed the Segway into a soft bush, simultaneously, stepping off, It didn't feel like slow speed, that is where the angst, lead to parting with the Segway. No damage in Moab either, just a different kind of two-wheel event. What a coincidence! ParkCity.tv will be available digitally Spt 14-- 23. Will you be in Moab by then?
ReplyDelete