Saturday, July 18, 2009

tech day

John checks out the high tech mesh screen he just removed from his air intake....It's supposed to keep water out of the intake. I took this shot just after he tested the effectiveness with a hose.... His hand got soaked. John is not happy. But hey, it looks like it would make a good mosquito covering for something on those long rides in the Everglades !

Greg and John fix and farkle it up during last Sunday's "tech Day" in Greg's backyard. It ain't all fun and games ... prepping for this cross country off road trip is tough work!
I had to shoot the underwater music fest in the Keys so I could not join in the fun. It turned out to be a good thing as it was very very hot under Greg's improvised workshop cover...I got there at 5:30 and it felt like a damn greenhouse under that thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.